"Difficult, difficulty (in)" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- Difficult, difficulty (in)
- acculturation - Z60.3 Acculturation difficulty
- feeding - R63.3 Feeding difficulties
- intubation, in anesthesia - T88.4 Failed or difficult intubation
- mechanical, gastroduodenal stoma - K91.89 Other postprocedural complications and disorders of digestive system
- causing obstruction - See Also: Obstruction, intestine, postoperative; - K91.30 Postprocedural intestinal obstruction, unspecified as to partial versus complete
- reading (developmental) - F81.0 Specific reading disorder
- secondary to emotional disorders - F93.9 Childhood emotional disorder, unspecified
- spelling (specific) - F81.81 Disorder of written expression
- swallowing - See: Dysphagia;
- walking - R26.2 Difficulty in walking, not elsewhere classified
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Breast: In humans, one of the paired regions in the anterior portion of the THORAX. The breasts consist of the MAMMARY GLANDS, the SKIN, the MUSCLES, the ADIPOSE TISSUE, and the CONNECTIVE TISSUES.
Infant, Newborn: An infant during the first 28 days after birth.
Appointments and Schedules: The different methods of scheduling patient visits, appointment systems, individual or group appointments, waiting times, waiting lists for hospitals, walk-in clinics, etc.
Walking: An activity in which the body advances at a slow to moderate pace by moving the feet in a coordinated fashion. This includes recreational walking, walking for fitness, and competitive race-walking.
Work: Productive or purposeful activities.