"Clot (blood)" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- Clot (blood) - See Also: Embolism;
- artery (obstruction) (occlusion) - See: Embolism;
- bladder - N32.89 Other specified disorders of bladder
- brain (intradural or extradural) - See: Occlusion, artery, cerebral;
- circulation - I74.9 Embolism and thrombosis of unspecified artery
- heart - See Also: Infarct, myocardium;
- not resulting in infarction - I51.3 Intracardiac thrombosis, not elsewhere classified
- vein - See: Thrombosis;
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Heart: The hollow, muscular organ that maintains the circulation of the blood.
Veins: The vessels carrying blood away from the CAPILLARY BEDS.