"Closure" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- congenital, nose - Q30.0 Choanal atresia
- cranial sutures, premature - Q75.0 Craniosynostosis
- defective or imperfect NEC - See: Imperfect, closure;
- fistula, delayed - See: Fistula;
- foramen ovale, imperfect - Q21.1 Atrial septal defect
- hymen - N89.6 Tight hymenal ring
- interauricular septum, defective - Q21.1 Atrial septal defect
- interventricular septum, defective - Q21.0 Ventricular septal defect
- lacrimal duct - See Also: Stenosis, lacrimal, duct;
- congenital - Q10.5 Congenital stenosis and stricture of lacrimal duct
- nose (congenital) - Q30.0 Choanal atresia
- acquired - M95.0 Acquired deformity of nose
- of artificial opening - See: Attention to, artificial, opening;
- primary angle, without glaucoma damage - H40.06 Primary angle closure without glaucoma damage
- vagina - N89.5 Stricture and atresia of vagina
- valve - See: Endocarditis;
- vulva - N90.5 Atrophy of vulva
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Hymen: A thin fold of MUCOUS MEMBRANE situated at the orifice of the vagina.
Lacrimal Apparatus: The tear-forming and tear-conducting system which includes the lacrimal glands, eyelid margins, conjunctival sac, and the tear drainage system.
Vagina: The genital canal in the female, extending from the UTERUS to the VULVA. (Stedman, 25th ed)
Vulva: The external genitalia of the female. It includes the CLITORIS, the labia, the vestibule, and its glands.