"Cancer" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- Cancer - See Also: Neoplasm, by site, malignant;
- bile duct type liver - C22.1 Intrahepatic bile duct carcinoma
- blood - See: Leukemia;
- breast - See Also: Neoplasm, breast, malignant; - C50.91 Malignant neoplasm of breast of unspecified site, female
- hepatocellular - C22.0 Liver cell carcinoma
- lung - See Also: Neoplasm, lung, malignant; - C34.90 Malignant neoplasm of unspecified part of unspecified bronchus or lung
- ovarian - See Also: Neoplasm ovary, malignant; - C56.9 Malignant neoplasm of unspecified ovary
- unspecified site (primary) - C80.1 Malignant (primary) neoplasm, unspecified
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Blood: The body fluid that circulates in the vascular system (BLOOD VESSELS). Whole blood includes PLASMA and BLOOD CELLS.
Breast: In humans, one of the paired regions in the anterior portion of the THORAX. The breasts consist of the MAMMARY GLANDS, the SKIN, the MUSCLES, the ADIPOSE TISSUE, and the CONNECTIVE TISSUES.
Lung: Either of the pair of organs occupying the cavity of the thorax that effect the aeration of the blood.