Use the alphabetical index for the main term adenopathy (lymph gland) to review the available sub terms and properly select the ICD-10 code with the highest degree of specificity. Instructional notations will guide the coder with information such as "see", "see also", "with", "without", "due to", and "code by site".
- Adenopathy (lymph gland) - R59.9 Enlarged lymph nodes, unspecified
- generalized - R59.1 Generalized enlarged lymph nodes
- inguinal - R59.0 Localized enlarged lymph nodes
- localized - R59.0 Localized enlarged lymph nodes
- mediastinal - R59.0 Localized enlarged lymph nodes
- mesentery - R59.0 Localized enlarged lymph nodes
- syphilitic (secondary) - A51.49 Other secondary syphilitic conditions
- tracheobronchial - R59.0 Localized enlarged lymph nodes
- tuberculous - See Also: Tuberculosis, lymph gland;
The following are some of the clinical term definitions related or applicable to adenopathy (lymph gland) within the ICD-10 index for Diseases and Injuries.
Mesentery: A layer of the peritoneum which attaches the abdominal viscera to the ABDOMINAL WALL and conveys their blood vessels and nerves.