- ICD-10 Index
- Chapter: A00–B99
- Section: B25-B34
- Viral conjunctivitis (B30)
Clinical Terms for Viral conjunctivitis (B30)
Conjunctivitis-. INFLAMMATION of the CONJUNCTIVA.
Conjunctivitis, Viral-. Inflammation, often mild, of the conjunctiva caused by a variety of viral agents. Conjunctival involvement may be part of a systemic infection.
Keratoconjunctivitis-. Simultaneous inflammation of the cornea and conjunctiva.
Type 1 Excludes Type 1 Excludes
A type 1 excludes note is a pure excludes note. It means "NOT CODED HERE!" An Excludes1 note indicates that the code excluded should never be used at the same time as the code above the Excludes1 note. An Excludes1 is used when two conditions cannot occur together, such as a congenital form versus an acquired form of the same condition.
Certain infectious and parasitic diseases (A00–B99)
Other viral diseases (B25-B34)
- B30 - Viral conjunctivitis NON-BILLABLE CODE
- B30.0 - Keratoconjunctivitis due to adenovirus BILLABLE CODE
- B30.1 - Conjunctivitis due to adenovirus BILLABLE CODE
- B30.2 - Viral pharyngoconjunctivitis BILLABLE CODE
- B30.3 - Acute epidemic hemorrhagic conjunctivitis (enteroviral) BILLABLE CODE
- B30.8 - Other viral conjunctivitis BILLABLE CODE
- B30.9 - Viral conjunctivitis, unspecified BILLABLE CODE
Viral conjunctivitis (B30)