- ICD-10 Index
- Chapter: A00–B99
- Section: B00-B09
- Oth viral infect with skin and mucous membrane lesions, NEC (B08)
Clinical Terms for Oth viral infect with skin and mucous membrane lesions, NEC (B08)
Cowpox-. A mild, eruptive skin disease of milk cows caused by COWPOX VIRUS, with lesions occurring principally on the udder and teats. Human infection may occur while milking an infected animal.
Cowpox virus-. A species of ORTHOPOXVIRUS that is the etiologic agent of COWPOX. It is closely related to but antigenically different from VACCINIA VIRUS.
Molluscum Contagiosum-. A common, benign, usually self-limited viral infection of the skin and occasionally the conjunctivae by a poxvirus (MOLLUSCUM CONTAGIOSUM VIRUS).
Exanthema Subitum-. An acute, short-lived, viral disease of infants and young children characterized by a high fever at onset that drops to normal after 3-4 days and the concomitant appearance of a macular or maculopapular rash that appears first on the trunk and then spreads to other areas. It is the sixth of the classical exanthematous diseases and is caused by HHV-6; (HERPESVIRUS 6, HUMAN).
Erythema Infectiosum-. Contagious infection with human B19 Parvovirus most commonly seen in school age children and characterized by fever, headache, and rashes of the face, trunk, and extremities. It is often confused with RUBELLA.
Parapoxvirus-. A genus of the family POXVIRIDAE, subfamily CHORDOPOXVIRINAE, which infect ungulates and may infect humans. ORF VIRUS is the type species.
Yatapoxvirus-. A genus of the family POXVIRIDAE, subfamily CHORDOPOXVIRINAE, causing tumors in primates. The type species is YABA MONKEY TUMOR VIRUS.
Type 1 Excludes Type 1 Excludes
A type 1 excludes note is a pure excludes note. It means "NOT CODED HERE!" An Excludes1 note indicates that the code excluded should never be used at the same time as the code above the Excludes1 note. An Excludes1 is used when two conditions cannot occur together, such as a congenital form versus an acquired form of the same condition.
- vesicular stomatitis virus disease A93.8
Certain infectious and parasitic diseases (A00–B99)
Viral infections characterized by skin and mucous membrane lesions (B00-B09)
- B08 - Oth viral infect with skin and mucous membrane lesions, NEC NON-BILLABLE CODE
- B08.0 - Other orthopoxvirus infections NON-BILLABLE CODE
- B08.01 - Cowpox and vaccinia not from vaccine NON-BILLABLE CODE
- B08.010 - Cowpox BILLABLE CODE
- B08.011 - Vaccinia not from vaccine BILLABLE CODE
- B08.02 - Orf virus disease BILLABLE CODE
- B08.03 - Pseudocowpox [milker's node] BILLABLE CODE
- B08.04 - Paravaccinia, unspecified BILLABLE CODE
- B08.09 - Other orthopoxvirus infections BILLABLE CODE
- B08.1 - Molluscum contagiosum BILLABLE CODE
- B08.2 - Exanthema subitum [sixth disease] NON-BILLABLE CODE
- B08.20 - Exanthema subitum [sixth disease], unspecified BILLABLE CODE
- B08.21 - Exanthema subitum [sixth disease] due to human herpesvirus 6 BILLABLE CODE
- B08.22 - Exanthema subitum [sixth disease] due to human herpesvirus 7 BILLABLE CODE
- B08.3 - Erythema infectiosum [fifth disease] BILLABLE CODE
- B08.4 - Enteroviral vesicular stomatitis with exanthem BILLABLE CODE
- B08.5 - Enteroviral vesicular pharyngitis BILLABLE CODE
- B08.6 - Parapoxvirus infections NON-BILLABLE CODE
- B08.60 - Parapoxvirus infection, unspecified BILLABLE CODE
- B08.61 - Bovine stomatitis BILLABLE CODE
- B08.62 - Sealpox BILLABLE CODE
- B08.69 - Other parapoxvirus infections BILLABLE CODE
- B08.7 - Yatapoxvirus infections NON-BILLABLE CODE
- B08.70 - Yatapoxvirus infection, unspecified BILLABLE CODE
- B08.71 - Tanapox virus disease BILLABLE CODE
- B08.72 - Yaba pox virus disease BILLABLE CODE
- B08.79 - Other yatapoxvirus infections BILLABLE CODE
- B08.8 - Oth viral infections with skin and mucous membrane lesions BILLABLE CODE
Oth viral infect with skin and mucous membrane lesions, NEC (B08)