"Small (ness)" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- Small (ness)
- for gestational age - See: Small for dates;
- introitus, vagina - N89.6 Tight hymenal ring
- kidney (unknown cause) - N27.9 Small kidney, unspecified
- ovary (congenital) - Q50.39 Other congenital malformation of ovary
- uterus - N85.8 Other specified noninflammatory disorders of uterus
- white kidney - N03.9 Chronic nephritic syndrome with unspecified morphologic changes
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Pelvis: The space or compartment surrounded by the pelvic girdle (bony pelvis). It is subdivided into the greater pelvis and LESSER PELVIS. The pelvic girdle is formed by the PELVIC BONES and SACRUM.
Uterus: The hollow thick-walled muscular organ in the female PELVIS. It consists of the fundus which is the site of EMBRYO IMPLANTATION and FETAL DEVELOPMENT. Beyond the isthmus at the perineal end of fundus, is CERVIX UTERI (the neck) opening into VAGINA. Beyond the isthmi at the upper abdominal end of fundus, are the FALLOPIAN TUBES.