"Senile, senility" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- Senile, senility - See Also: condition; - R41.81 Age-related cognitive decline
- asthenia - R54 Age-related physical debility
- cervix (atrophic) - N88.8 Other specified noninflammatory disorders of cervix uteri
- debility - R54 Age-related physical debility
- endometrium (atrophic) - N85.8 Other specified noninflammatory disorders of uterus
- fallopian tube (atrophic) - See: Atrophy, fallopian tube;
- heart (failure) - R54 Age-related physical debility
- ovary (atrophic) - See: Atrophy, ovary;
- premature - E34.8 Other specified endocrine disorders
- vagina, vaginitis (atrophic) - N95.2 Postmenopausal atrophic vaginitis
- wart - L82.1 Other seborrheic keratosis
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Asthenia: Clinical sign or symptom manifested as debility, or lack or loss of strength and energy.
Warts: Benign epidermal proliferations or tumors; some are viral in origin.