"Retroversion, retroverted" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- Retroversion, retroverted
- cervix - See: Retroversion, uterus;
- female NEC - See: Retroversion, uterus;
- iris - H21.89 Other specified disorders of iris and ciliary body
- testis (congenital) - Q55.29 Other congenital malformations of testis and scrotum
- uterus (acquired) (acute) (any degree) (asymptomatic) (cervix) (postinfectional) (postpartal, old) - N85.4 Malposition of uterus
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Cervix Uteri: The neck portion of the UTERUS between the lower isthmus and the VAGINA forming the cervical canal.
Iris: The most anterior portion of the uveal layer, separating the anterior chamber from the posterior. It consists of two layers - the stroma and the pigmented epithelium. Color of the iris depends on the amount of melanin in the stroma on reflection from the pigmented epithelium.