Use the alphabetical index for the main term retinitis to review the available sub terms and properly select the ICD-10 code with the highest degree of specificity. Instructional notations will guide the coder with information such as "see", "see also", "with", "without", "due to", and "code by site".
- Retinitis - See Also: Inflammation, chorioretinal;
- albuminurica - N18.9 Chronic kidney disease, unspecified
- diabetic - See: Diabetes, retinitis;
- disciformis - See: Degeneration, macula;
- focal - See: Inflammation, chorioretinal, focal;
- gravidarum - See: Pregnancy, complicated by, specified pregnancy-related condition NEC;
- juxtapapillaris - See: Inflammation, chorioretinal, focal, juxtapapillary;
- luetic - See: Retinitis, syphilitic;
- pigmentosa - H35.52 Pigmentary retinal dystrophy
- proliferans - See: Disorder, globe, degenerative, specified type NEC;
- proliferating - See: Disorder, globe, degenerative, specified type NEC;
- renal - N18.9 Chronic kidney disease, unspecified
- syphilitic (early) (secondary) - A51.43 Secondary syphilitic oculopathy
- tuberculous - A18.53 Tuberculous chorioretinitis
The following are some of the clinical term definitions related or applicable to retinitis within the ICD-10 index for Diseases and Injuries.
Retinitis: Inflammation of the RETINA. It is rarely limited to the retina, but is commonly associated with diseases of the choroid (CHORIORETINITIS) and of the OPTIC DISK (neuroretinitis).