Use the alphabetical index for the main term reiter's disease, syndrome, or urethritis to review the available sub terms and properly select the ICD-10 code with the highest degree of specificity. Instructional notations will guide the coder with information such as "see", "see also", "with", "without", "due to", and "code by site".
- Reiter's disease, syndrome, or urethritis - M02.30 Reiter's disease, unspecified site
- ankle - M02.37 Reiter's disease, ankle and foot
- elbow - M02.32 Reiter's disease, elbow
- foot joint - M02.37 Reiter's disease, ankle and foot
- hand joint - M02.34 Reiter's disease, hand
- hip - M02.35 Reiter's disease, hip
- knee - M02.36 Reiter's disease, knee
- multiple site - M02.39 Reiter's disease, multiple sites
- shoulder - M02.31 Reiter's disease, shoulder
- vertebra - M02.38 Reiter's disease, vertebrae
- wrist - M02.33 Reiter's disease, wrist
The following are some of the clinical term definitions related or applicable to reiter's disease, syndrome, or urethritis within the ICD-10 index for Diseases and Injuries.
Ankle: The region of the lower limb between the FOOT and the LEG.
Elbow: Region of the body immediately surrounding and including the ELBOW JOINT.
Foot Joints: The articulations extending from the ANKLE distally to the TOES. These include the ANKLE JOINT; TARSAL JOINTS; METATARSOPHALANGEAL JOINT; and TOE JOINT.
Hip: The projecting part on each side of the body, formed by the side of the pelvis and the top portion of the femur.
Knee: A region of the lower extremity immediately surrounding and including the KNEE JOINT.
Shoulder: Part of the body in humans and primates where the arms connect to the trunk. The shoulder has five joints; ACROMIOCLAVICULAR joint, CORACOCLAVICULAR joint, GLENOHUMERAL joint, scapulathoracic joint, and STERNOCLAVICULAR joint.
Spine: The spinal or vertebral column.
Wrist: The region of the upper limb between the metacarpus and the FOREARM.