"Regurgitation" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- Regurgitation - R11.10 Vomiting, unspecified
- aortic (valve) - See: Insufficiency, aortic;
- food - See Also: Vomiting;
- newborn - P92.1 Regurgitation and rumination of newborn
- with reswallowing - See: Rumination;
- gastric contents - See: Vomiting;
- heart - See: Endocarditis;
- mitral (valve) - See: Insufficiency, mitral;
- congenital - Q23.3 Congenital mitral insufficiency
- myocardial - See: Endocarditis;
- pulmonary (valve) (heart) - I37.1 Nonrheumatic pulmonary valve insufficiency
- tricuspid - See: Insufficiency, tricuspid;
- valve, valvular - See: Endocarditis;
- congenital - Q24.8 Other specified congenital malformations of heart
- vesicoureteral - See: Reflux, vesicoureteral;
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Food: Substances taken in by the body to provide nourishment.
Heart: The hollow, muscular organ that maintains the circulation of the blood.
Infant, Newborn: An infant during the first 28 days after birth.