"Polycystic (disease)" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- Polycystic (disease)
- degeneration, kidney - Q61.3 Polycystic kidney, unspecified
- kidney - Q61.3 Polycystic kidney, unspecified
- autosomal dominant (adult type) - Q61.2 Polycystic kidney, adult type
- autosomal recessive (childhood type) NEC - Q61.19 Other polycystic kidney, infantile type
- infantile type NEC - Q61.19 Other polycystic kidney, infantile type
- liver - Q44.6 Cystic disease of liver
- lung - J98.4 Other disorders of lung
- congenital - Q33.0 Congenital cystic lung
- ovary, ovaries - E28.2 Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- spleen - Q89.09 Congenital malformations of spleen
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Kidney: Body organ that filters blood for the secretion of URINE and that regulates ion concentrations.
Liver: A large lobed glandular organ in the abdomen of vertebrates that is responsible for detoxification, metabolism, synthesis and storage of various substances.
Lung: Either of the pair of organs occupying the cavity of the thorax that effect the aeration of the blood.
Spleen: An encapsulated lymphatic organ through which venous blood filters.