"Painful" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- Painful - See Also: Pain;
- ejaculation (semen) - N53.12 Painful ejaculation
- psychogenic - F52.6 Dyspareunia not due to a substance or known physiological condition
- erection - See: Priapism;
- feet syndrome - E53.8 Deficiency of other specified B group vitamins
- joint replacement (hip) (knee) - T84.84 Pain due to internal orthopedic prosthetic devices, implants and grafts
- menstruation - See: Dysmenorrhea;
- psychogenic - F45.8 Other somatoform disorders
- micturition - See: Micturition, painful;
- respiration - R07.1 Chest pain on breathing
- scar NEC - L90.5 Scar conditions and fibrosis of skin
- wire sutures - T81.89 Other complications of procedures, not elsewhere classified
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Coitus: The sexual union of a male and a female, a term used for human only.
Menstruation: The periodic shedding of the ENDOMETRIUM and associated menstrual bleeding in the MENSTRUAL CYCLE of humans and primates. Menstruation is due to the decline in circulating PROGESTERONE, and occurs at the late LUTEAL PHASE when LUTEOLYSIS of the CORPUS LUTEUM takes place.
Respiration: The act of breathing with the LUNGS, consisting of INHALATION, or the taking into the lungs of the ambient air, and of EXHALATION, or the expelling of the modified air which contains more CARBON DIOXIDE than the air taken in (Blakiston's Gould Medical Dictionary, 4th ed.). This does not include tissue respiration (= OXYGEN CONSUMPTION) or cell respiration (= CELL RESPIRATION).