Use the alphabetical index for the main term irregular, irregularity to review the available sub terms and properly select the ICD-10 code with the highest degree of specificity. Instructional notations will guide the coder with information such as "see", "see also", "with", "without", "due to", and "code by site".
- Irregular, irregularity
- action, heart - I49.9 Cardiac arrhythmia, unspecified
- alveolar process - K08.89 Other specified disorders of teeth and supporting structures
- bleeding - N92.6 Irregular menstruation, unspecified
- breathing - R06.89 Other abnormalities of breathing
- contour of cornea (acquired) - See: Deformity, cornea;
- congenital - Q13.4 Other congenital corneal malformations
- contour, reconstructed breast - N65.0 Deformity of reconstructed breast
- dentin (in pulp) - K04.3 Abnormal hard tissue formation in pulp
- eye movements - H55.89 Other irregular eye movements
- nystagmus - See: Nystagmus;
- saccadic - H55.81 Saccadic eye movements
- labor - O62.2 Other uterine inertia
- menstruation (cause unknown) - N92.6 Irregular menstruation, unspecified
- periods - N92.6 Irregular menstruation, unspecified
- prostate - N42.9 Disorder of prostate, unspecified
- pupil - See: Abnormality, pupillary;
- reconstructed breast - N65.0 Deformity of reconstructed breast
- respiratory - R06.89 Other abnormalities of breathing
- septum (nasal) - J34.2 Deviated nasal septum
- shape, organ or site, congenital NEC - See: Distortion;
- sleep-wake pattern (rhythm) - G47.23 Circadian rhythm sleep disorder, irregular sleep wake type
The following are some of the clinical term definitions related or applicable to irregular, irregularity within the ICD-10 index for Diseases and Injuries.
Alveolar Process: The thickest and spongiest part of the maxilla and mandible hollowed out into deep cavities for the teeth.
Eye Movements: Voluntary or reflex-controlled movements of the eye.
Prostate: A gland in males that surrounds the neck of the URINARY BLADDER and the URETHRA. It secretes a substance that liquefies coagulated semen. It is situated in the pelvic cavity behind the lower part of the PUBIC SYMPHYSIS, above the deep layer of the triangular ligament, and rests upon the RECTUM.
Pupil: The aperture in the iris through which light passes.