"Induration, indurated" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- Induration, indurated
- brain - G93.89 Other specified disorders of brain
- breast (fibrous) - N64.51 Induration of breast
- puerperal, postpartum - O92.29 Other disorders of breast associated with pregnancy and the puerperium
- broad ligament - N83.8 Other noninflammatory disorders of ovary, fallopian tube and broad ligament
- corpora cavernosa (penis) (plastic) - N48.6 Induration penis plastica
- liver (chronic) - K76.89 Other specified diseases of liver
- lung (black) (chronic) (fibroid) - See Also: Fibrosis, lung; - J84.10 Pulmonary fibrosis, unspecified
- essential brown - J84.03 Idiopathic pulmonary hemosiderosis
- penile (plastic) - N48.6 Induration penis plastica
- phlebitic - See: Phlebitis;
- skin - R23.4 Changes in skin texture
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Brain: The part of CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM that is contained within the skull (CRANIUM). Arising from the NEURAL TUBE, the embryonic brain is comprised of three major parts including PROSENCEPHALON (the forebrain); MESENCEPHALON (the midbrain); and RHOMBENCEPHALON (the hindbrain). The developed brain consists of CEREBRUM; CEREBELLUM; and other structures in the BRAIN STEM.
Broad Ligament: A broad fold of peritoneum that extends from the side of the uterus to the wall of the pelvis.
Chancre: The primary sore of syphilis, a painless indurated, eroded papule, occurring at the site of entry of the infection.
Skin: The outer covering of the body that protects it from the environment. It is composed of the DERMIS and the EPIDERMIS.