"Fusion, fused (congenital)" Annotation Back-References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- Fusion, fused (congenital)
- astragaloscaphoid - Q74.2 Other congenital malformations of lower limb(s), including pelvic girdle
- atria - Q21.19 Other specified atrial septal defect
- auditory canal - Q16.1 Congenital absence, atresia and stricture of auditory canal (external)
- auricles, heart - Q21.19 Other specified atrial septal defect
- binocular with defective stereopsis - H53.32 Fusion with defective stereopsis
- bone - Q79.8 Other congenital malformations of musculoskeletal system
- cervical spine - M43.22 Fusion of spine, cervical region
- choanal - Q30.0 Choanal atresia
- commissure, mitral valve - Q23.2 Congenital mitral stenosis
- cusps, heart valve NEC - Q24.8 Other specified congenital malformations of heart
- ear ossicles - Q16.3 Congenital malformation of ear ossicles
- fingers - Q70.0 Fused fingers
- hymen - Q52.3 Imperforate hymen
- joint (acquired) - See Also: Ankylosis;
- congenital - Q74.8 Other specified congenital malformations of limb(s)
- kidneys (incomplete) - Q63.1 Lobulated, fused and horseshoe kidney
- labium (majus) (minus) - Q52.5 Fusion of labia
- larynx and trachea - Q34.8 Other specified congenital malformations of respiratory system
- limb, congenital - Q74.8 Other specified congenital malformations of limb(s)
- lobes, lung - Q33.8 Other congenital malformations of lung
- lumbosacral (acquired) - M43.27 Fusion of spine, lumbosacral region
- nares, nose, nasal, nostril (s) - Q30.0 Choanal atresia
- organ or site not listed - See: Anomaly, by site;
- ossicles - Q79.9 Congenital malformation of musculoskeletal system, unspecified
- auditory - Q16.3 Congenital malformation of ear ossicles
- pulmonic cusps - Q22.1 Congenital pulmonary valve stenosis
- ribs - Q76.6 Other congenital malformations of ribs
- sacroiliac (joint) (acquired) - M43.28 Fusion of spine, sacral and sacrococcygeal region
- spine (acquired) NEC - M43.20 Fusion of spine, site unspecified
- arthrodesis status - Z98.1 Arthrodesis status
- cervical region - M43.22 Fusion of spine, cervical region
- cervicothoracic region - M43.23 Fusion of spine, cervicothoracic region
- congenital - Q76.49 Other congenital malformations of spine, not associated with scoliosis
- lumbar - M43.26 Fusion of spine, lumbar region
- lumbosacral region - M43.27 Fusion of spine, lumbosacral region
- occipito-atlanto-axial region - M43.21 Fusion of spine, occipito-atlanto-axial region
- postoperative status - Z98.1 Arthrodesis status
- sacrococcygeal region - M43.28 Fusion of spine, sacral and sacrococcygeal region
- thoracic region - M43.24 Fusion of spine, thoracic region
- thoracolumbar region - M43.25 Fusion of spine, thoracolumbar region
- sublingual duct with submaxillary duct at opening in mouth - Q38.4 Congenital malformations of salivary glands and ducts
- testes - Q55.1 Hypoplasia of testis and scrotum
- toes - Q70.2 Fused toes
- tooth, teeth - K00.2 Abnormalities of size and form of teeth
- trachea and esophagus - Q39.8 Other congenital malformations of esophagus
- twins - Q89.4 Conjoined twins
- vagina - Q52.4 Other congenital malformations of vagina
- ventricles, heart - Q21.0 Ventricular septal defect
- vertebra (arch) - See: Fusion, spine;
- vulva - Q52.5 Fusion of labia
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Bone and Bones: A specialized CONNECTIVE TISSUE that is the main constituent of the SKELETON. The principal cellular component of bone is comprised of OSTEOBLASTS; OSTEOCYTES; and OSTEOCLASTS, while FIBRILLAR COLLAGENS and hydroxyapatite crystals form the BONE MATRIX.
Ear Ossicles: A mobile chain of three small bones (INCUS; MALLEUS; STAPES) in the TYMPANIC CAVITY between the TYMPANIC MEMBRANE and the oval window on the wall of INNER EAR. Sound waves are converted to vibration by the tympanic membrane then transmitted via these ear ossicles to the inner ear.
Fingers: Four or five slender jointed digits in humans and primates, attached to each HAND.
Hymen: A thin fold of MUCOUS MEMBRANE situated at the orifice of the vagina.
Ribs: A set of twelve curved bones which connect to the vertebral column posteriorly, and terminate anteriorly as costal cartilage. Together, they form a protective cage around the internal thoracic organs.
Testis: The male gonad containing two functional parts: the SEMINIFEROUS TUBULES for the production and transport of male germ cells (SPERMATOGENESIS) and the interstitial compartment containing LEYDIG CELLS that produce ANDROGENS.
Toes: Any one of five terminal digits of the vertebrate FOOT.
Twins: Two individuals derived from two FETUSES that were fertilized at or about the same time, developed in the UTERUS simultaneously, and born to the same mother. Twins are either monozygotic (TWINS, MONOZYGOTIC) or dizygotic (TWINS, DIZYGOTIC).
Vagina: The genital canal in the female, extending from the UTERUS to the VULVA. (Stedman, 25th ed)
Vulva: The external genitalia of the female. It includes the CLITORIS, the labia, the vestibule, and its glands.