"Fibroid (tumor)" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- Fibroid (tumor) - See Also: Neoplasm, connective tissue, benign;
- disease, lung (chronic) - See: Fibrosis, lung;
- heart (disease) - See: Myocarditis;
- in pregnancy or childbirth - O34.1 Maternal care for benign tumor of corpus uteri
- causing obstructed labor - O65.5 Obstructed labor due to abnormality of maternal pelvic organs
- induration, lung (chronic) - See: Fibrosis, lung;
- lung - See: Fibrosis, lung;
- pneumonia (chronic) - See: Fibrosis, lung;
- uterus - See Also: Leiomyoma, uterus; - D25.9 Leiomyoma of uterus, unspecified
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Lung: Either of the pair of organs occupying the cavity of the thorax that effect the aeration of the blood.
Uterus: The hollow thick-walled muscular organ in the female PELVIS. It consists of the fundus which is the site of EMBRYO IMPLANTATION and FETAL DEVELOPMENT. Beyond the isthmus at the perineal end of fundus, is CERVIX UTERI (the neck) opening into VAGINA. Beyond the isthmi at the upper abdominal end of fundus, are the FALLOPIAN TUBES.