"Engorgement" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- breast - N64.59 Other signs and symptoms in breast
- lung (passive) - See: Edema, lung;
- pulmonary (passive) - See: Edema, lung;
- stomach - K31.89 Other diseases of stomach and duodenum
- venous, retina - See: Occlusion, retina, vein, engorgement;
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Breast: In humans, one of the paired regions in the anterior portion of the THORAX. The breasts consist of the MAMMARY GLANDS, the SKIN, the MUSCLES, the ADIPOSE TISSUE, and the CONNECTIVE TISSUES.
Infant, Newborn: An infant during the first 28 days after birth.
Stomach: An organ of digestion situated in the left upper quadrant of the abdomen between the termination of the ESOPHAGUS and the beginning of the DUODENUM.