Use the alphabetical index for the main term eczema (acute) (chronic) (erythematous) (fissum) (rubrum) (squamous) to review the available sub terms and properly select the ICD-10 code with the highest degree of specificity. Instructional notations will guide the coder with information such as "see", "see also", "with", "without", "due to", and "code by site".
- Eczema (acute) (chronic) (erythematous) (fissum) (rubrum) (squamous) - See Also: Dermatitis; - L30.9 Dermatitis, unspecified
- contact - See: Dermatitis, contact;
- dyshydrotic - L30.1 Dyshidrosis [pompholyx]
- external ear - See: Otitis, externa, acute, eczematoid;
- flexural - L20.82 Flexural eczema
- herpeticum - B00.0 Eczema herpeticum
- hypertrophicum - L28.0 Lichen simplex chronicus
- hypostatic - See: Varix, leg, with, inflammation;
- impetiginous - L01.1 Impetiginization of other dermatoses
- infantile (due to any substance) - L20.83 Infantile (acute) (chronic) eczema
- intertriginous NEC - L30.4 Erythema intertrigo
- infantile - L21.1 Seborrheic infantile dermatitis
- intrinsic (allergic) - L20.84 Intrinsic (allergic) eczema
- lichenified NEC - L28.0 Lichen simplex chronicus
- marginatum (hebrae) - B35.6 Tinea cruris
- pustular - L30.3 Infective dermatitis
- stasis - I87.2 Venous insufficiency (chronic) (peripheral)
- with varicose veins - See: Varix, leg, with, inflammation;
- vaccination, vaccinatum - T88.1 Other complications following immunization, not elsewhere classified
- varicose - See: Varix, leg, with, inflammation;
The following are some of the clinical term definitions related or applicable to eczema (acute) (chronic) (erythematous) (fissum) (rubrum) (squamous) within the ICD-10 index for Diseases and Injuries.
Ear, External: The outer part of the hearing system of the body. It includes the shell-like EAR AURICLE which collects sound, and the EXTERNAL EAR CANAL, the TYMPANIC MEMBRANE, and the EXTERNAL EAR CARTILAGES.