- Disability, disabilities
- heart - See: Disease, heart;
- intellectual - F79 Unspecified intellectual disabilities
- mild (I.Q.50-69) - F70 Mild intellectual disabilities
- moderate (I.Q.35-49) - F71 Moderate intellectual disabilities
- profound (I.Q. under 20) - F73 Profound intellectual disabilities
- severe (I.Q.20-34) - F72 Severe intellectual disabilities
- specified level NEC - F78 Other intellectual disabilities
- autistic features - F84.9 Pervasive developmental disorder, unspecified
- knowledge acquisition - F81.9 Developmental disorder of scholastic skills, unspecified
- learning - F81.9 Developmental disorder of scholastic skills, unspecified
- limiting activities - Z73.6 Limitation of activities due to disability
- spelling, specific - F81.81 Disorder of written expression
Heart: The hollow, muscular organ that maintains the circulation of the blood.
Learning: Relatively permanent change in behavior that is the result of past experience or practice. The concept includes the acquisition of knowledge.