"Cystic" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- Cystic - See Also: condition;
- breast (chronic) - See: Mastopathy, cystic;
- corpora lutea (hemorrhagic) - N83.1 Corpus luteum cyst
- duct - See: condition;
- eyeball (congenital) - Q11.0 Cystic eyeball
- fibrosis - See: Fibrosis, cystic;
- kidney (congenital) - Q61.9 Cystic kidney disease, unspecified
- liver, congenital - Q44.6 Cystic disease of liver
- lung disease - J98.4 Other disorders of lung
- congenital - Q33.0 Congenital cystic lung
- mastitis, chronic - See: Mastopathy, cystic;
- medullary, kidney - Q61.5 Medullary cystic kidney
- meniscus - See: Derangement, knee, meniscus, cystic;
- ovary - N83.20 Unspecified ovarian cysts
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Fibrosis: Any pathological condition where fibrous connective tissue invades any organ, usually as a consequence of inflammation or other injury.
Lung Diseases: Pathological processes involving any part of the LUNG.
Meniscus: Crescent-shaped cartilaginous tissue interposed between two articulating bones.
Ovary: The reproductive organ (GONADS) in female animals. In vertebrates, the ovary contains two functional parts: the OVARIAN FOLLICLE for the production of female germ cells (OOGENESIS); and the endocrine cells (GRANULOSA CELLS; THECA CELLS; and LUTEAL CELLS) for the production of ESTROGENS and PROGESTERONE.