"Borderline" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- diabetes mellitus - R73.03 Prediabetes
- hypertension - R03.0 Elevated blood-pressure reading, without diagnosis of hypertension
- osteopenia - M85.8 Other specified disorders of bone density and structure
- pelvis, with obstruction during labor - O65.1 Obstructed labor due to generally contracted pelvis
- personality - F60.3 Borderline personality disorder
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Diabetes Mellitus: A heterogeneous group of disorders characterized by HYPERGLYCEMIA and GLUCOSE INTOLERANCE.
Hypertension: Persistently high systemic arterial BLOOD PRESSURE. Based on multiple readings (BLOOD PRESSURE DETERMINATION), hypertension is currently defined as when SYSTOLIC PRESSURE is consistently greater than 140 mm Hg or when DIASTOLIC PRESSURE is consistently 90 mm Hg or more.
Personality: Behavior-response patterns that characterize the individual.