- Azoospermia (organic) - N46.01 Organic azoospermia
- due to
- drug therapy - N46.021 Azoospermia due to drug therapy
- efferent duct obstruction - N46.023 Azoospermia due to obstruction of efferent ducts
- infection - N46.022 Azoospermia due to infection
- radiation - N46.024 Azoospermia due to radiation
- specified cause NEC - N46.029 Azoospermia due to other extratesticular causes
- systemic disease - N46.025 Azoospermia due to systemic disease
- due to
Drug Therapy: The use of DRUGS to treat a DISEASE or its symptoms. One example is the use of ANTINEOPLASTIC AGENTS to treat CANCER.
Infection: Invasion of the host organism by microorganisms that can cause pathological conditions or diseases.
Radiation: Emission or propagation of acoustic waves (SOUND), ELECTROMAGNETIC ENERGY waves (such as LIGHT; RADIO WAVES; GAMMA RAYS; or X-RAYS), or a stream of subatomic particles (such as ELECTRONS; NEUTRONS; PROTONS; or ALPHA PARTICLES).