- Suspected condition, ruled out - See Also: Observation, suspected;
- amniotic cavity and membrane - Z03.71 Encounter for suspected problem with amniotic cavity and membrane ruled out
- cervical shortening - Z03.75 Encounter for suspected cervical shortening ruled out
- fetal anomaly - Z03.73 Encounter for suspected fetal anomaly ruled out
- fetal growth - Z03.74 Encounter for suspected problem with fetal growth ruled out
- maternal and fetal conditions NEC - Z03.79 Encounter for other suspected maternal and fetal conditions ruled out
- newborn - See Also: Observation, newborn, suspected condition ruled out; - Z05.9 Observation and evaluation of newborn for unspecified suspected condition ruled out
- oligohydramnios - Z03.71 Encounter for suspected problem with amniotic cavity and membrane ruled out
- placental problem - Z03.72 Encounter for suspected placental problem ruled out
- polyhydramnios - Z03.71 Encounter for suspected problem with amniotic cavity and membrane ruled out
Fetal Development: Morphological and physiological development of FETUSES.
Infant, Newborn: An infant during the first 28 days after birth.
Oligohydramnios: A condition of abnormally low AMNIOTIC FLUID volume. Principal causes include malformations of fetal URINARY TRACT; FETAL GROWTH RETARDATION; GESTATIONAL HYPERTENSION; nicotine poisoning; and PROLONGED PREGNANCY.
Polyhydramnios: A condition of abnormally high AMNIOTIC FLUID volume, such as greater than 2,000 ml in the LAST TRIMESTER and usually diagnosed by ultrasonographic criteria (AMNIOTIC FLUID INDEX). It is associated with maternal DIABETES MELLITUS; MULTIPLE PREGNANCY; CHROMOSOMAL DISORDERS; and congenital abnormalities.