"Stasis" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- bile (noncalculous) - K83.1 Obstruction of bile duct
- bronchus - J98.09 Other diseases of bronchus, not elsewhere classified
- with infection - See: Bronchitis;
- cardiac - See: Failure, heart, congestive;
- cecum - K59.89 Other specified functional intestinal disorders
- colon - K59.89 Other specified functional intestinal disorders
- dermatitis - I87.2 Venous insufficiency (chronic) (peripheral)
- due to postthrombotic syndrome - See: Syndrome, postthrombotic;
- varicose ulcer - See: Varix, leg, with ulcer, with inflammation;
- varicose veins - See: Varix, leg, with, inflammation;
- duodenal - K31.5 Obstruction of duodenum
- eczema - See: Varix, leg, with, inflammation;
- edema - See: Hypertension, venous (chronic), idiopathic;
- foot - T69.0 Immersion hand and foot
- ileocecal coil - K59.89 Other specified functional intestinal disorders
- ileum - K59.89 Other specified functional intestinal disorders
- intestinal - K59.89 Other specified functional intestinal disorders
- jejunum - K59.89 Other specified functional intestinal disorders
- kidney - N19 Unspecified kidney failure
- liver (cirrhotic) - K76.1 Chronic passive congestion of liver
- lymphatic - I89.8 Other specified noninfective disorders of lymphatic vessels and lymph nodes
- pneumonia - J18.2 Hypostatic pneumonia, unspecified organism
- pulmonary - See: Edema, lung;
- rectal - K59.89 Other specified functional intestinal disorders
- renal - N19 Unspecified kidney failure
- tubular - N17.0 Acute kidney failure with tubular necrosis
- ulcer - See: Varix, leg, with, ulcer;
- without varicose veins - See Also: Ulcer, by site; - I87.2 Venous insufficiency (chronic) (peripheral)
- urine - See: Retention, urine;
- venous - I87.8 Other specified disorders of veins
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Cecum: The blind sac or outpouching area of the LARGE INTESTINE that is below the entrance of the SMALL INTESTINE. It has a worm-like extension, the vermiform APPENDIX.
Colon: The segment of LARGE INTESTINE between the CECUM and the RECTUM. It includes the ASCENDING COLON; the TRANSVERSE COLON; the DESCENDING COLON; and the SIGMOID COLON.
Dermatitis: Any inflammation of the skin.
Eczema: A pruritic papulovesicular dermatitis occurring as a reaction to many endogenous and exogenous agents (Dorland, 27th ed).
Edema: Abnormal fluid accumulation in TISSUES or body cavities. Most cases of edema are present under the SKIN in SUBCUTANEOUS TISSUE.
Foot: The distal extremity of the leg in vertebrates, consisting of the tarsus (ANKLE); METATARSUS; phalanges; and the soft tissues surrounding these bones.
Ileum: The distal and narrowest portion of the SMALL INTESTINE, between the JEJUNUM and the ILEOCECAL VALVE of the LARGE INTESTINE.
Jejunum: The middle portion of the SMALL INTESTINE, between DUODENUM and ILEUM. It represents about 2/5 of the remaining portion of the small intestine below duodenum.
Kidney: Body organ that filters blood for the secretion of URINE and that regulates ion concentrations.
Pneumonia: Infection of the lung often accompanied by inflammation.
Ulcer: A lesion on the surface of the skin or a mucous surface, produced by the sloughing of inflammatory necrotic tissue.
Urine: Liquid by-product of excretion produced in the kidneys, temporarily stored in the bladder until discharge through the URETHRA.