"Sleep" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- apnea - See: Apnea, sleep;
- deprivation - Z72.820 Sleep deprivation
- disorder or disturbance - G47.9 Sleep disorder, unspecified
- disturbance - G47.9 Sleep disorder, unspecified
- nonorganic origin - F51.9 Sleep disorder not due to a substance or known physiological condition, unspecified
- drunkenness - F51.9 Sleep disorder not due to a substance or known physiological condition, unspecified
- rhythm inversion - G47.2 Circadian rhythm sleep disorders
- terrors - F51.4 Sleep terrors [night terrors]
- walking - F51.3 Sleepwalking [somnambulism]
- hysterical - F44.89 Other dissociative and conversion disorders
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Apnea: A transient absence of spontaneous respiration.
Child: A person 6 to 12 years of age. An individual 2 to 5 years old is CHILD, PRESCHOOL.
Sleep: A readily reversible suspension of sensorimotor interaction with the environment, usually associated with recumbency and immobility.
Walking: An activity in which the body advances at a slow to moderate pace by moving the feet in a coordinated fashion. This includes recreational walking, walking for fitness, and competitive race-walking.