"Sinus" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- Sinus - See Also: Fistula;
- abdominal - K63.89 Other specified diseases of intestine
- arrest - I45.5 Other specified heart block
- arrhythmia - I49.8 Other specified cardiac arrhythmias
- bradycardia - R00.1 Bradycardia, unspecified
- branchial cleft (internal) (external) - Q18.0 Sinus, fistula and cyst of branchial cleft
- coccygeal - See: Sinus, pilonidal;
- dental - K04.6 Periapical abscess with sinus
- dermal (congenital) - Q06.8 Other specified congenital malformations of spinal cord
- coccygeal, pilonidal - See: Sinus, coccygeal;
- with abscess - Q06.8 Other specified congenital malformations of spinal cord
- infected, skin NEC - L08.89 Other specified local infections of the skin and subcutaneous tissue
- marginal, ruptured or bleeding - See: Hemorrhage, antepartum, specified cause NEC;
- medial, face and neck - Q18.8 Other specified congenital malformations of face and neck
- pause - I45.5 Other specified heart block
- pericranii - Q01.9 Encephalocele, unspecified
- pilonidal (infected) (rectum) - L05.92 Pilonidal sinus without abscess
- with abscess - L05.02 Pilonidal sinus with abscess
- preauricular - Q18.1 Preauricular sinus and cyst
- rectovaginal - N82.3 Fistula of vagina to large intestine
- Rokitansky-Aschoff (gallbladder) - K82.8 Other specified diseases of gallbladder
- sacrococcygeal (dermoid) (infected) - See: Sinus, pilonidal;
- tachycardia - R00.0 Tachycardia, unspecified
- paroxysmal - I47.1 Supraventricular tachycardia
- tarsi syndrome - M25.57 Pain in ankle and joints of foot
- testis - N50.89 Other specified disorders of the male genital organs
- tract (postinfective) - See: Fistula;
- urachus - Q64.4 Malformation of urachus
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Arrhythmias, Cardiac: Any disturbances of the normal rhythmic beating of the heart or MYOCARDIAL CONTRACTION. Cardiac arrhythmias can be classified by the abnormalities in HEART RATE, disorders of electrical impulse generation, or impulse conduction.
Bradycardia: Cardiac arrhythmias that are characterized by excessively slow HEART RATE, usually below 50 beats per minute in human adults. They can be classified broadly into SINOATRIAL NODE dysfunction and ATRIOVENTRICULAR BLOCK.
Tachycardia: Abnormally rapid heartbeat, usually with a HEART RATE above 100 beats per minute for adults. Tachycardia accompanied by disturbance in the cardiac depolarization (cardiac arrhythmia) is called tachyarrhythmia.
Testis: The male gonad containing two functional parts: the SEMINIFEROUS TUBULES for the production and transport of male germ cells (SPERMATOGENESIS) and the interstitial compartment containing LEYDIG CELLS that produce ANDROGENS.
Urachus: An embryonic structure originating from the ALLANTOIS. It is a canal connecting the fetal URINARY BLADDER and the UMBILICUS. It is normally converted into a fibrous cord postnatally. When the canal fails to be filled and remains open (patent urachus), urine leaks through the umbilicus.