"Pyemia, pyemic (fever) (infection) (purulent)" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- Pyemia, pyemic (fever) (infection) (purulent) - See Also: Sepsis;
- joint - See: Arthritis, pyogenic or pyemic;
- liver - K75.1 Phlebitis of portal vein
- pneumococcal - A40.3 Sepsis due to Streptococcus pneumoniae
- portal - K75.1 Phlebitis of portal vein
- postvaccinal - T88.0 Infection following immunization
- puerperal, postpartum, childbirth - O85 Puerperal sepsis
- specified organism NEC - A41.89 Other specified sepsis
- tuberculous - See: Tuberculosis, miliary;
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Joints: Also known as articulations, these are points of connection between the ends of certain separate bones, or where the borders of other bones are juxtaposed.
Liver: A large lobed glandular organ in the abdomen of vertebrates that is responsible for detoxification, metabolism, synthesis and storage of various substances.