Use the alphabetical index for the main term prominence, prominent to review the available sub terms and properly select the ICD-10 code with the highest degree of specificity. Instructional notations will guide the coder with information such as "see", "see also", "with", "without", "due to", and "code by site".
- Prominence, prominent
- auricle (congenital) (ear) - Q17.5 Prominent ear
- ischial spine or sacral promontory
- nose (congenital) acquired - M95.0 Acquired deformity of nose
- with disproportion (fetopelvic) - O33.0 Maternal care for disproportion due to deformity of maternal pelvic bones
- causing obstructed labor - O65.0 Obstructed labor due to deformed pelvis