Use the alphabetical index for the main term pouch to review the available sub terms and properly select the ICD-10 code with the highest degree of specificity. Instructional notations will guide the coder with information such as "see", "see also", "with", "without", "due to", and "code by site".
- bronchus - Q32.4 Other congenital malformations of bronchus
- Douglas' - See: condition;
- esophagus, esophageal, congenital - Q39.6 Congenital diverticulum of esophagus
- acquired - K22.5 Diverticulum of esophagus, acquired
- gastric - K31.4 Gastric diverticulum
- Hartmann's - K82.8 Other specified diseases of gallbladder
- pharynx, pharyngeal (congenital) - Q38.7 Congenital pharyngeal pouch