"Papillitis" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- Papillitis - H46.00 Optic papillitis, unspecified eye
- anus - K62.89 Other specified diseases of anus and rectum
- chronic lingual - K14.4 Atrophy of tongue papillae
- necrotizing, kidney - N17.2 Acute kidney failure with medullary necrosis
- optic - H46.0 Optic papillitis
- rectum - K62.89 Other specified diseases of anus and rectum
- renal, necrotizing - N17.2 Acute kidney failure with medullary necrosis
- tongue - K14.0 Glossitis
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Rectum: The distal segment of the LARGE INTESTINE, between the SIGMOID COLON and the ANAL CANAL.
Tongue: A muscular organ in the mouth that is covered with pink tissue called mucosa, tiny bumps called papillae, and thousands of taste buds. The tongue is anchored to the mouth and is vital for chewing, swallowing, and for speech.