Use the alphabetical index for the main term osteochondropathy to review the available sub terms and properly select the ICD-10 code with the highest degree of specificity. Instructional notations will guide the coder with information such as "see", "see also", "with", "without", "due to", and "code by site".
- Osteochondropathy - M93.90 Osteochondropathy, unspecified of unspecified site
- ankle - M93.97 Osteochondropathy, unspecified of ankle and foot
- elbow - M93.92 Osteochondropathy, unspecified of upper arm
- foot - M93.97 Osteochondropathy, unspecified of ankle and foot
- hand - M93.94 Osteochondropathy, unspecified of hand
- hip - M93.95 Osteochondropathy, unspecified of thigh
- Kienböck's disease of adults - M93.1 Kienbock's disease of adults
- knee - M93.96 Osteochondropathy, unspecified lower leg
- multiple joints - M93.99 Osteochondropathy, unspecified multiple sites
- osteochondritis dissecans - See: Osteochondritis, dissecans;
- osteochondrosis - See: Osteochondrosis;
- shoulder region - M93.91 Osteochondropathy, unspecified of shoulder
- slipped upper femoral epiphysis - See: Slipped, epiphysis, upper femoral;
- specified joint NEC - M93.98 Osteochondropathy, unspecified other
- specified type NEC - M93.80 Other specified osteochondropathies of unspecified site
- ankle - M93.87 Other specified osteochondropathies of ankle and foot
- elbow - M93.82 Other specified osteochondropathies of upper arm
- foot - M93.87 Other specified osteochondropathies of ankle and foot
- hand - M93.84 Other specified osteochondropathies of hand
- hip - M93.85 Other specified osteochondropathies of thigh
- knee - M93.86 Other specified osteochondropathies lower leg
- multiple joints - M93.89 Other specified osteochondropathies multiple sites
- shoulder region - M93.81 Other specified osteochondropathies of shoulder
- specified joint NEC - M93.88 Other specified osteochondropathies other
- wrist - M93.83 Other specified osteochondropathies of forearm
- syphilitic, congenital
- wrist - M93.93 Osteochondropathy, unspecified of forearm
The following are some of the clinical term definitions related or applicable to osteochondropathy within the ICD-10 index for Diseases and Injuries.
Ankle: The region of the lower limb between the FOOT and the LEG.
Elbow: Region of the body immediately surrounding and including the ELBOW JOINT.
Foot: The distal extremity of the leg in vertebrates, consisting of the tarsus (ANKLE); METATARSUS; phalanges; and the soft tissues surrounding these bones.
Hand: The distal part of the arm beyond the wrist in humans and primates, that includes the palm, fingers, and thumb.
Hip: The projecting part on each side of the body, formed by the side of the pelvis and the top portion of the femur.
Knee: A region of the lower extremity immediately surrounding and including the KNEE JOINT.
Wrist: The region of the upper limb between the metacarpus and the FOREARM.