"Node (s)" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- Node (s) - See Also: Nodule;
- Bouchard's (with arthropathy) - M15.2 Bouchard's nodes (with arthropathy)
- Haygarth's - M15.8 Other polyosteoarthritis
- Heberden's (with arthropathy) - M15.1 Heberden's nodes (with arthropathy)
- larynx - J38.7 Other diseases of larynx
- lymph - See: condition;
- milker's - B08.03 Pseudocowpox [milker's node]
- Osler's - I33.0 Acute and subacute infective endocarditis
- Schmorl's - See: Schmorl's disease;
- singer's - J38.2 Nodules of vocal cords
- teacher's - J38.2 Nodules of vocal cords
- tuberculous - See: Tuberculosis, lymph gland;
- vocal cord - J38.2 Nodules of vocal cords
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Larynx: A tubular organ of VOICE production. It is located in the anterior neck, superior to the TRACHEA and inferior to the tongue and HYOID BONE.
Lymph: The interstitial fluid that is in the LYMPHATIC SYSTEM.
Vocal Cords: A pair of cone-shaped elastic mucous membrane projecting from the laryngeal wall and forming a narrow slit between them. Each contains a thickened free edge (vocal ligament) extending from the THYROID CARTILAGE to the ARYTENOID CARTILAGE, and a VOCAL MUSCLE that shortens or relaxes the vocal cord to control sound production.