"Myiasis (cavernous)" Annotation Back-References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- Myiasis (cavernous) - B87.9 Myiasis, unspecified
- aural - B87.4 Aural myiasis
- creeping - B87.0 Cutaneous myiasis
- cutaneous - B87.0 Cutaneous myiasis
- dermal - B87.0 Cutaneous myiasis
- ear (external) (middle) - B87.4 Aural myiasis
- eye - B87.2 Ocular myiasis
- genitourinary - B87.81 Genitourinary myiasis
- intestinal - B87.82 Intestinal myiasis
- laryngeal - B87.3 Nasopharyngeal myiasis
- nasopharyngeal - B87.3 Nasopharyngeal myiasis
- ocular - B87.2 Ocular myiasis
- orbit - B87.2 Ocular myiasis
- skin - B87.0 Cutaneous myiasis
- specified site NEC - B87.89 Myiasis of other sites
- traumatic - B87.1 Wound myiasis
- wound - B87.1 Wound myiasis
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Eye: The organ of sight constituting a pair of globular organs made up of a three-layered roughly spherical structure specialized for receiving and responding to light.
Orbit: Bony cavity that holds the eyeball and its associated tissues and appendages.
Skin: The outer covering of the body that protects it from the environment. It is composed of the DERMIS and the EPIDERMIS.
Wounds and Injuries: Damage inflicted on the body as the direct or indirect result of an external force, with or without disruption of structural continuity.