"Kink, kinking" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- Kink, kinking
- artery - I77.1 Stricture of artery
- hair (acquired) - L67.8 Other hair color and hair shaft abnormalities
- ileum or intestine - See: Obstruction, intestine;
- Lane's - See: Obstruction, intestine;
- organ or site, congenital NEC - See: Anomaly, by site;
- ureter (pelvic junction) - N13.5 Crossing vessel and stricture of ureter without hydronephrosis
- vein (s) - I87.8 Other specified disorders of veins
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Arteries: The vessels carrying blood away from the heart.
Hydronephrosis: Abnormal enlargement or swelling of a KIDNEY due to dilation of the KIDNEY CALICES and the KIDNEY PELVIS. It is often associated with obstruction of the URETER or chronic kidney diseases that prevents normal drainage of urine into the URINARY BLADDER.