Use the alphabetical index for the main term kink, kinking to review the available sub terms and properly select the ICD-10 code with the highest degree of specificity. Instructional notations will guide the coder with information such as "see", "see also", "with", "without", "due to", and "code by site".
- Kink, kinking
- artery - I77.1 Stricture of artery
- hair (acquired) - L67.8 Other hair color and hair shaft abnormalities
- ileum or intestine - See: Obstruction, intestine;
- Lane's - See: Obstruction, intestine;
- organ or site, congenital NEC - See: Anomaly, by site;
- ureter (pelvic junction) - N13.5 Crossing vessel and stricture of ureter without hydronephrosis
- vein (s) - I87.8 Other specified disorders of veins
The following are some of the clinical term definitions related or applicable to kink, kinking within the ICD-10 index for Diseases and Injuries.
Arteries: The vessels carrying blood away from the heart.
Hydronephrosis: Abnormal enlargement or swelling of a KIDNEY due to dilation of the KIDNEY CALICES and the KIDNEY PELVIS. It is often associated with obstruction of the URETER or chronic kidney diseases that prevents normal drainage of urine into the URINARY BLADDER.