- albumin-globulin (A-G) ratio - E88.09 Other disorders of plasma-protein metabolism, not elsewhere classified
- bladder - N32.89 Other specified disorders of bladder
- cecum - See: Intussusception;
- cervix - N88.8 Other specified noninflammatory disorders of cervix uteri
- chromosome in normal individual - Q95.1 Chromosome inversion in normal individual
- circadian rhythm - See: Disorder, sleep, circadian rhythm;
- nipple - N64.59 Other signs and symptoms in breast
- congenital - Q83.8 Other congenital malformations of breast
- gestational - See: Retraction, nipple;
- puerperal, postpartum - See: Retraction, nipple;
- nyctohemeral rhythm - See: Disorder, sleep, circadian rhythm;
- optic papilla - Q14.2 Congenital malformation of optic disc
- organ or site, congenital NEC - See: Anomaly, by site;
- sleep rhythm - See: Disorder, sleep, circadian rhythm;
- testis (congenital) - Q55.29 Other congenital malformations of testis and scrotum
- uterus (chronic) (postinfectional) (postpartal, old) - N85.5 Inversion of uterus
- postpartum - O71.2 Postpartum inversion of uterus
- vagina (posthysterectomy) - N99.3 Prolapse of vaginal vault after hysterectomy
- ventricular - Q20.5 Discordant atrioventricular connection
Cecum: The blind sac or outpouching area of the LARGE INTESTINE that is below the entrance of the SMALL INTESTINE. It has a worm-like extension, the vermiform APPENDIX.
Cervix Uteri: The neck portion of the UTERUS between the lower isthmus and the VAGINA forming the cervical canal.
Circadian Rhythm: The regular recurrence, in cycles of about 24 hours, of biological processes or activities, such as sensitivity to drugs or environmental and physiological stimuli.
Nipples: The conic organs which usually give outlet to milk from the mammary glands.
Postpartum Period: In females, the period that is shortly after giving birth (PARTURITION).