"Inhalant-induced" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- anxiety disorder - F18.980 Inhalant use, unspecified with inhalant-induced anxiety disorder
- depressive disorder - F18.94 Inhalant use, unspecified with inhalant-induced mood disorder
- major neurocognitive disorder - F18.97 Inhalant use, unspecified with inhalant-induced persisting dementia
- mild neurocognitive disorder - F18.988 Inhalant use, unspecified with other inhalant-induced disorder
- psychotic disorder - F18.959 Inhalant use, unspecified with inhalant-induced psychotic disorder, unspecified
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Anxiety Disorders: Persistent and disabling ANXIETY.
Depressive Disorder: An affective disorder manifested by either a dysphoric mood or loss of interest or pleasure in usual activities. The mood disturbance is prominent and relatively persistent.
Psychotic Disorders: Disorders in which there is a loss of ego boundaries or a gross impairment in reality testing with delusions or prominent hallucinations. (From DSM-IV, 1994)