"Impaired, impairment (function)" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- Impaired, impairment (function)
- auditory discrimination - See: Abnormal, auditory perception;
- cognitive, mild, so stated - G31.84 Mild cognitive impairment, so stated
- dual sensory - Z73.82 Dual sensory impairment
- fasting glucose - R73.01 Impaired fasting glucose
- glucose tolerance (oral) - R73.02 Impaired glucose tolerance (oral)
- hearing - See: Deafness;
- heart - See: Disease, heart;
- kidney - N28.9 Disorder of kidney and ureter, unspecified
- liver - K72.90 Hepatic failure, unspecified without coma
- with coma - K72.91 Hepatic failure, unspecified with coma
- mastication - K08.89 Other specified disorders of teeth and supporting structures
- mild cognitive, so stated - G31.84 Mild cognitive impairment, so stated
- ear ossicles - See: Ankylosis, ear ossicles;
- requiring care provider - Z74.09 Other reduced mobility
- myocardium, myocardial - See: Insufficiency, myocardial;
- rectal sphincter - R19.8 Other specified symptoms and signs involving the digestive system and abdomen
- renal (acute) (chronic) - N28.9 Disorder of kidney and ureter, unspecified
- vision NEC - H54.7 Unspecified visual loss
- both eyes - H54.3 Unqualified visual loss, both eyes
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Hearing: The ability or act of sensing and transducing ACOUSTIC STIMULATION to the CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM. It is also called audition.
Heart: The hollow, muscular organ that maintains the circulation of the blood.
Kidney: Body organ that filters blood for the secretion of URINE and that regulates ion concentrations.
Liver: A large lobed glandular organ in the abdomen of vertebrates that is responsible for detoxification, metabolism, synthesis and storage of various substances.
Mastication: The act and process of chewing and grinding food in the mouth.