"Impaired, impairment (function)" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- Impaired, impairment (function)
- auditory discrimination - See: Abnormal, auditory perception;
- cognitive, mild, so stated - G31.84 Mild cognitive impairment, so stated
- dual sensory - Z73.82 Dual sensory impairment
- fasting glucose - R73.01 Impaired fasting glucose
- glucose tolerance (oral) - R73.02 Impaired glucose tolerance (oral)
- hearing - See: Deafness;
- heart - See: Disease, heart;
- kidney - N28.9 Disorder of kidney and ureter, unspecified
- liver - K72.90 Hepatic failure, unspecified without coma
- with coma - K72.91 Hepatic failure, unspecified with coma
- mastication - K08.89 Other specified disorders of teeth and supporting structures
- mild cognitive, so stated - G31.84 Mild cognitive impairment, so stated
- ear ossicles - See: Ankylosis, ear ossicles;
- requiring care provider - Z74.09 Other reduced mobility
- myocardium, myocardial - See: Insufficiency, myocardial;
- rectal sphincter - R19.8 Other specified symptoms and signs involving the digestive system and abdomen
- renal (acute) (chronic) - N28.9 Disorder of kidney and ureter, unspecified
- vision NEC - H54.7 Unspecified visual loss
- both eyes - H54.3 Unqualified visual loss, both eyes
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Ear Ossicles: A mobile chain of three small bones (INCUS; MALLEUS; STAPES) in the TYMPANIC CAVITY between the TYMPANIC MEMBRANE and the oval window on the wall of INNER EAR. Sound waves are converted to vibration by the tympanic membrane then transmitted via these ear ossicles to the inner ear.
Hearing: The ability or act of sensing and transducing ACOUSTIC STIMULATION to the CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM. It is also called audition.
Heart: The hollow, muscular organ that maintains the circulation of the blood.
Kidney: Body organ that filters blood for the secretion of URINE and that regulates ion concentrations.
Liver: A large lobed glandular organ in the abdomen of vertebrates that is responsible for detoxification, metabolism, synthesis and storage of various substances.
Mastication: The act and process of chewing and grinding food in the mouth.