"Hypersensitive, hypersensitiveness, hypersensitivity" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- Hypersensitive, hypersensitiveness, hypersensitivity - See Also: Allergy;
- carotid sinus - G90.01 Carotid sinus syncope
- colon - See: Irritable, colon;
- drug - T88.7 Unspecified adverse effect of drug or medicament
- gastrointestinal - K52.29 Other allergic and dietetic gastroenteritis and colitis
- pain - R20.8 Other disturbances of skin sensation
- pneumonitis - See: Pneumonitis, allergic;
- reaction - T78.40 Allergy, unspecified
- upper respiratory tract NEC - J39.3 Upper respiratory tract hypersensitivity reaction, site unspecified
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Colon: The segment of LARGE INTESTINE between the CECUM and the RECTUM. It includes the ASCENDING COLON; the TRANSVERSE COLON; the DESCENDING COLON; and the SIGMOID COLON.
Pain: An unpleasant sensation induced by noxious stimuli which are detected by NERVE ENDINGS of NOCICEPTIVE NEURONS.