"Helminthiasis" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- Helminthiasis - See Also: Infestation, helminth;
- Ancylostoma - B76.0 Ancylostomiasis
- intestinal - B82.0 Intestinal helminthiasis, unspecified
- mixed types (intestinal) (types classifiable to more than one of the titles B65.0-B81.3 and B81.8) - B81.4 Mixed intestinal helminthiases
- Necator (americanus) - B76.1 Necatoriasis
- specified type NEC - B83.8 Other specified helminthiases
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Ancylostoma: A genus of nematode intestinal parasites that consists of several species. A. duodenale is the common hookworm in humans. A. braziliense, A. ceylonicum, and A. caninum occur primarily in cats and dogs, but all have been known to occur in humans.
Helminthiasis: Infestation with parasitic worms of the helminth class.