"Ganglion (compound) (diffuse) (joint) (tendon (sheath))" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- Ganglion (compound) (diffuse) (joint) (tendon (sheath)) - M67.40 Ganglion, unspecified site
- ankle - M67.47 Ganglion, ankle and foot
- foot - M67.47 Ganglion, ankle and foot
- forearm - M67.43 Ganglion, wrist
- hand - M67.44 Ganglion, hand
- lower leg - M67.46 Ganglion, knee
- multiple sites - M67.49 Ganglion, multiple sites
- of yaws (early) (late) - A66.6 Bone and joint lesions of yaws
- pelvic region - M67.45 Ganglion, hip
- periosteal - See: Periostitis;
- shoulder region - M67.41 Ganglion, shoulder
- specified site NEC - M67.48 Ganglion, other site
- thigh region - M67.45 Ganglion, hip
- tuberculous - A18.09 Other musculoskeletal tuberculosis
- upper arm - M67.42 Ganglion, elbow
- wrist - M67.43 Ganglion, wrist
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Ankle: The region of the lower limb between the FOOT and the LEG.
Foot: The distal extremity of the leg in vertebrates, consisting of the tarsus (ANKLE); METATARSUS; phalanges; and the soft tissues surrounding these bones.
Forearm: Part of the upper extremity in humans and primates extending from the ELBOW to the WRIST.
Hand: The distal part of the arm beyond the wrist in humans and primates, that includes the palm, fingers, and thumb.
Arm: The superior part of the upper extremity between the SHOULDER and the ELBOW.
Wrist: The region of the upper limb between the metacarpus and the FOREARM.