- chamber (eye) - See: Disorder, globe, hypotony, flat anterior chamber;
- chest, congenital - Q67.8 Other congenital deformities of chest
- foot (acquired) (fixed type) (painful) (postural) - See Also: Deformity, limb, flat foot;
- organ or site, congenital NEC - See: Anomaly, by site;
- pelvis - M95.5 Acquired deformity of pelvis
Pelvis: The space or compartment surrounded by the pelvic girdle (bony pelvis). It is subdivided into the greater pelvis and LESSER PELVIS. The pelvic girdle is formed by the PELVIC BONES and SACRUM.