Use the alphabetical index for the main term flat to review the available sub terms and properly select the ICD-10 code with the highest degree of specificity. Instructional notations will guide the coder with information such as "see", "see also", "with", "without", "due to", and "code by site".
- chamber (eye) - See: Disorder, globe, hypotony, flat anterior chamber;
- chest, congenital - Q67.8 Other congenital deformities of chest
- foot (acquired) (fixed type) (painful) (postural) - See Also: Deformity, limb, flat foot;
- organ or site, congenital NEC - See: Anomaly, by site;
- pelvis - M95.5 Acquired deformity of pelvis
The following are some of the clinical term definitions related or applicable to flat within the ICD-10 index for Diseases and Injuries.
Pelvis: The space or compartment surrounded by the pelvic girdle (bony pelvis). It is subdivided into the greater pelvis and LESSER PELVIS. The pelvic girdle is formed by the PELVIC BONES and SACRUM.