"Fissure, fissured" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- Fissure, fissured
- anus, anal - K60.2 Anal fissure, unspecified
- ear, lobule, congenital - Q17.8 Other specified congenital malformations of ear
- epiglottis (congenital) - Q31.8 Other congenital malformations of larynx
- larynx - J38.7 Other diseases of larynx
- congenital - Q31.8 Other congenital malformations of larynx
- lip - K13.0 Diseases of lips
- congenital - See: Cleft, lip;
- nipple - N64.0 Fissure and fistula of nipple
- nose - Q30.2 Fissured, notched and cleft nose
- palate (congenital) - See: Cleft, palate;
- skin - R23.4 Changes in skin texture
- spine (congenital) - See Also: Spina bifida;
- with hydrocephalus - See: Spina bifida, by site, with hydrocephalus;
- tongue (acquired) - K14.5 Plicated tongue
- congenital - Q38.3 Other congenital malformations of tongue
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Lactation: The processes of milk secretion by the maternal MAMMARY GLANDS after PARTURITION. The proliferation of the mammary glandular tissue, milk synthesis, and milk expulsion or let down are regulated by the interactions of several hormones including ESTRADIOL; PROGESTERONE; PROLACTIN; and OXYTOCIN.
Larynx: A tubular organ of VOICE production. It is located in the anterior neck, superior to the TRACHEA and inferior to the tongue and HYOID BONE.
Lip: Either of the two fleshy, full-blooded margins of the mouth.
Nipples: The conic organs which usually give outlet to milk from the mammary glands.
Nose: A part of the upper respiratory tract. It contains the organ of SMELL. The term includes the external nose, the nasal cavity, and the PARANASAL SINUSES.
Pregnancy: The status during which female mammals carry their developing young (EMBRYOS or FETUSES) in utero before birth, beginning from FERTILIZATION to BIRTH.
Skin: The outer covering of the body that protects it from the environment. It is composed of the DERMIS and the EPIDERMIS.