Use the alphabetical index for the main term extrusion to review the available sub terms and properly select the ICD-10 code with the highest degree of specificity. Instructional notations will guide the coder with information such as "see", "see also", "with", "without", "due to", and "code by site".
- breast implant (prosthetic) - T85.42 Displacement of breast prosthesis and implant
- eye implant (globe) (ball) - T85.328 Displacement of other ocular prosthetic devices, implants and grafts
- intervertebral disc - See: Displacement, intervertebral disc;
- ocular lens implant (prosthetic) - See: Complications, intraocular lens;
- vitreous - See: Prolapse, vitreous;
The following are some of the clinical term definitions related or applicable to extrusion within the ICD-10 index for Diseases and Injuries.
Intervertebral Disc: Any of the 23 plates of fibrocartilage found between the bodies of adjacent VERTEBRAE.