Use the alphabetical index for the main term extravasation to review the available sub terms and properly select the ICD-10 code with the highest degree of specificity. Instructional notations will guide the coder with information such as "see", "see also", "with", "without", "due to", and "code by site".
- blood - R58 Hemorrhage, not elsewhere classified
- chyle into mesentery - I89.8 Other specified noninfective disorders of lymphatic vessels and lymph nodes
- pelvicalyceal - N13.8 Other obstructive and reflux uropathy
- pyelosinus - N13.8 Other obstructive and reflux uropathy
- urine (from ureter) - R39.0 Extravasation of urine
- vesicant agent
The following are some of the clinical term definitions related or applicable to extravasation within the ICD-10 index for Diseases and Injuries.
Blood: The body fluid that circulates in the vascular system (BLOOD VESSELS). Whole blood includes PLASMA and BLOOD CELLS.