Use the alphabetical index for the main term episcleritis (suppurative) to review the available sub terms and properly select the ICD-10 code with the highest degree of specificity. Instructional notations will guide the coder with information such as "see", "see also", "with", "without", "due to", and "code by site".
- Episcleritis (suppurative) - H15.10 Unspecified episcleritis
- in (due to)
- nodular - H15.12 Nodular episcleritis
- periodica fugax - H15.11 Episcleritis periodica fugax
- angioneurotic - See: Edema, angioneurotic;
- syphilitic (late) - A52.71 Late syphilitic oculopathy
- tuberculous - A18.51 Tuberculous episcleritis
The following are some of the clinical term definitions related or applicable to episcleritis (suppurative) within the ICD-10 index for Diseases and Injuries.
Syphilis: A contagious venereal disease caused by the spirochete TREPONEMA PALLIDUM.
Tuberculosis: Any of the infectious diseases of man and other animals caused by species of MYCOBACTERIUM TUBERCULOSIS.