- Elongated, elongation (congenital) - See Also: Distortion;
- bone - Q79.9 Congenital malformation of musculoskeletal system, unspecified
- cervix (uteri) - Q51.828 Other congenital malformations of cervix
- colon - Q43.8 Other specified congenital malformations of intestine
- common bile duct - Q44.5 Other congenital malformations of bile ducts
- cystic duct - Q44.5 Other congenital malformations of bile ducts
- frenulum, penis - Q55.69 Other congenital malformation of penis
- labia minora (acquired) - N90.69 Other specified hypertrophy of vulva
- ligamentum patellae - Q74.1 Congenital malformation of knee
- petiolus (epiglottidis) - Q31.8 Other congenital malformations of larynx
- tooth, teeth - K00.2 Abnormalities of size and form of teeth
- uvula - Q38.6 Other congenital malformations of mouth
Bone and Bones: A specialized CONNECTIVE TISSUE that is the main constituent of the SKELETON. The principal cellular component of bone is comprised of OSTEOBLASTS; OSTEOCYTES; and OSTEOCLASTS, while FIBRILLAR COLLAGENS and hydroxyapatite crystals form the BONE MATRIX.
Colon: The segment of LARGE INTESTINE between the CECUM and the RECTUM. It includes the ASCENDING COLON; the TRANSVERSE COLON; the DESCENDING COLON; and the SIGMOID COLON.
Common Bile Duct: The largest bile duct. It is formed by the junction of the CYSTIC DUCT and the COMMON HEPATIC DUCT.
Cystic Duct: The duct that is connected to the GALLBLADDER and allows the emptying of bile into the COMMON BILE DUCT.
Uvula: A fleshy extension at the back of the soft palate that hangs above the opening of the throat.