Use the alphabetical index for the main term dermatosis to review the available sub terms and properly select the ICD-10 code with the highest degree of specificity. Instructional notations will guide the coder with information such as "see", "see also", "with", "without", "due to", and "code by site".
- Dermatosis - L98.9 Disorder of the skin and subcutaneous tissue, unspecified
- Andrews' - L08.89 Other specified local infections of the skin and subcutaneous tissue
- Bowen's - See: Neoplasm, skin, in situ;
- bullous - L13.9 Bullous disorder, unspecified
- specified NEC - L13.8 Other specified bullous disorders
- exfoliativa - L26 Exfoliative dermatitis
- eyelid (noninfectious)
- dermatitis - See: Dermatitis, eyelid;
- discoid lupus erythematosus - See: Lupus, erythematosus, eyelid;
- xeroderma - See: Xeroderma, acquired, eyelid;
- factitial - L98.1 Factitial dermatitis
- febrile neutrophilic - L98.2 Febrile neutrophilic dermatosis [Sweet]
- gonococcal - A54.89 Other gonococcal infections
- herpetiformis - L13.0 Dermatitis herpetiformis
- juvenile - L12.2 Chronic bullous disease of childhood
- linear IgA - L13.8 Other specified bullous disorders
- menstrual NEC - L98.8 Other specified disorders of the skin and subcutaneous tissue
- neutrophilic, febrile - L98.2 Febrile neutrophilic dermatosis [Sweet]
- occupational - See: Dermatitis, contact;
- papulosa nigra - L82.1 Other seborrheic keratosis
- pigmentary - L81.9 Disorder of pigmentation, unspecified
- psychogenic - F54 Psychological and behavioral factors associated with disorders or diseases classified elsewhere
- purpuric, pigmented - L81.7 Pigmented purpuric dermatosis
- pustular, subcorneal - L13.1 Subcorneal pustular dermatitis
- transient acantholytic - L11.1 Transient acantholytic dermatosis [Grover]
The following are some of the clinical term definitions related or applicable to dermatosis within the ICD-10 index for Diseases and Injuries.
Dermatitis: Any inflammation of the skin.
Skin Diseases: Diseases involving the DERMIS or EPIDERMIS.